Tuesday, April 29, 2008

tell it to me in star wars, indeed



*snerk*
ok, maybe i should accept the fact that studio 60 was cursed from the start for various reasons, and my hatred of 30 rock is absolutely groundless and there's literally no excuse for my not watching it.
but then, there are rumors that 30 rock is going to be canceled, as it's moving to a different night this fall, and i dunno what-all. maybe all "behind the scenes" comedy tv shows of comedy tv shows are doomed to fail horribly.
maybe everyone should watch "behind the scenes" comedy-dramas of sports tv shows that aren't actually about sports at all. those are the best. 10th anniversary box set, anyone?

Labels: ,

Links

my lj.

my magical mp3 rotation, which i rotate biweekly.

my photobucket.

the official bbc doctor who site.

outpost gallifrey

official torchwood site.

february stars.

chaiyya chaiyya with subs.

home.